These are some of the books that the kids in my room like(titles below may not be exact):
Dork Diaries There is a cool graphic novel star wars book that I even like, finally one I understand Diary of a Wimpy Kid Sophie the Great a Pokemon graphic novel Judy Blume books like Blubber Lunch Lady graphic novel #4 Junie B. Jones books They try to read Coraline but I don't think they get far. Some Sports Illustrated books a book about futuristic cars
These are some of the books that the kids in my room like(titles below may not be exact):
ReplyDeleteDork Diaries
There is a cool graphic novel star wars book that I even like, finally one I understand
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Sophie the Great
a Pokemon graphic novel
Judy Blume books like Blubber
Lunch Lady graphic novel #4
Junie B. Jones books
They try to read Coraline but I don't think they get far.
Some Sports Illustrated books
a book about futuristic cars